the credibility of a UK business address without the expense
What is a virtual office?
A virtual office in a UK city is exactly what it says on the tin: it is a UK city business address without a permanent physical office.
A virtual office solution provides a number of benefits and services, including:
- The credibility of a professional UK city business address.
- Mail forwarding: somewhere to get post delivered / opened and sorted and forwarded
- Telephone answering service: a real person answering the phone using your company name makes a far better first impression than voicemail. Calls can be transferred directly to the correct person (regardless of their physical location) or messages can be taken and forwarded by email.
- Virtual PA services as required
- A physical work station as and when you need it
- Meeting facilities in the city whenever you need them
- Great for both start-up businesses and established companies, seeking a foothold in a UK city.
Many UK serviced office providers also now offer virtual office addresses right across the capital:
Let us find you a virtual office in the UK
100% FREE service
Our virtual office search in the UK is entirely free of charge for tenants.
We simply never release your personal contact details to virtual office providers in the UK until you wish us to do so. We will field all sales calls on your behalf and you will avoid being bombarded by unnecessary emails.
Full market coverage
We’ll cover the whole UK virtual office market for you, so there’s no need to look elsewhere. Whether you are just looking for ac virtual address, or a whole range of PA services, we are perfectly placed to find it for you.
A single point of contact to guide you through the whole process of finding a virtual business address in a UK city. Streamlined, rounded and hands-on!
Expert advice from experienced office consultants. We work with businesses of all sizes, across every sector, including start-ups, SMEs, corporates and blue-chip companies.
Tailored to your needs
Avoid the scattergun approach! Just tell us what you are looking for – which UK city you want your virtual office to be located, which ancillary services you’ll need – and we’ll go out and find it for you, specifically matched to your requirements. No nonsense!