perfect for the modern, dynamic, start up business
What is Coworking Space?
Coworking Space in the UK is exactly what it says on the tin.
- Communal environment: at its best it gives you the ability to work and network with like-minded people and businesses who can spark off each other.
- Shared resources: Critical mass means you can tap into shared resources such as meeting rooms, printers, showers, bicycle parking, fibre connectivity, PA support, kitchen facilities.
- Become more productive: studies show that working in an enterprising environment with other energised people can radically improve focus, confidence and effectiveness.
- Perfect for modern, dynamic startups
- Ideal for solo freelancers and entrepreneurs:avoid the isolation and distractions of working from home, without cost and commitment or renting traditional office space.
- Mutual support network: self doubt can often plague small business owners, away from the safety net of employment. Co-working can provide the support in challenging times as well as a sounding board for new ideas and decision-making.
- Free Tea, Coffee and Beer! Some of the best shared office providers offer 24/7 supplies for tea and coffee. And the very best coworking spaces in the UK offer beer on tap!
We can help companies looking for anything from a single desk for a short period of time to numerous desks for far longer.
Let us find you a coworking space in the UK
100% FREE service
Our coworking space search in UK cities is entirely free of charge for tenants.
A single point of contact to guide you through the whole process of finding coworking space in UK cities. Streamlined, rounded and hands-on!
We simply never release your contact details to UK coworking providers.
We will field all sales calls on your behalf and you will avoid being bombarded by unnecessary emails.
Tailored to your needs
Avoid the scattergun approach!
Tell us what shared office space you are looking for in the UK. We’ll go out and find you the perfect coworking space – specifically matched to your requirements.
Full market coverage
We’ll cover the whole coworking office market for you, so there’s no need to look elsewhere. Whether you are looking simply to rent a desk in a UK City for yourself, project space for your startup, your first office share or a meeting room, we are perfectly placed to find it for you.
Expert advice from experienced coworking space consultants. We work with businesses of all sizes, across every sector, including start-ups, SMEs, corporates and blue-chip companies.
Available Co Working Offices
Enterprise Way, Cambridge, London CB9Cambridge
- Prime Haverhill
- Rolling contracts
- Customised workspace
- Hot-desk / dedicated
- Private offices
- Lab space
- Business support
- Community events
- Secure 24/7 entry
Park Row, Nottingham, London NG1Nottingham
- Prime Nottingham
- High-speed Internet
- Coworking space
- Meeting rooms
- On-site staff
- On-site parking
- 24-hour access
- Breakout area
- Shower facilities
Charlotte Street, Manchester, London M1Manchester
- Prime Manchester
- 24/7 hour access
- Manned reception
- Meeting rooms
- Kitchen facilities
- Fully furnished
- Dedicated support
- Modern space
- Super-fast wifi
- IT support
Victoria Street, Bristol, London BS1Bristol
- Prime Bristol
- Bike Storage
- On-site Showers
- Pet Friendly
- On-site Cafe & Bar
- Rooftop Terrace
- Superfast Internet
- Smart Meeting Rooms
- Cake Wednesdays
- Friday Beers/Wines